Semi permanent eyelash extensions are becoming more and more popular today not just because they look beautiful but because they can make our lives a little bit easier, when getting ready in the mornings for work or for the school run or even on holiday.
We only ever use Individual eyelash extensions.
Choose from either Synthetic Mink or Synthetic Silk lashes
Our lashes are weightless and soft to touch.
Choose from a variety of different lengths, thickness's and curls!
We can achieve a very natural look or a glamorous look- it is up to you!
Extensions last between 1 to 2 months. Top-ups/refills are recommended every 4 weeks.
Full Set of Eyelash Extensions $99
(Every single lashes)
Half Set $60
Top-Ups / Refill $60
Extension Removal $20+
2D Volume Glamour Set $150
2D Half Set $110
2D Top-ups/Refill $110
3D Volume Glamour Set $180
3D Half Set $140
3D Top-ups/Refill $140
You are no longer limited by the number of natural lashes you have, using this new technique, multiple lighter thinner lash extensions are staggered and stacked onto each existing lash.
Classic eyelash extensions are individual strands of synthetic hair expertly attached to each individual eyelash with a special medical grade adhesive. They are applied to the eyelash itself and are never in direct contact with your skin
Please follow these guidelines to help keep your eyelash extensions looking beautiful.
● Be gentle with your new lashes, do not get them wet for the first 24 hours after application, refrain from touching or rubbing them.
● Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48 hours after application.
● Do not use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions or try to perm or tint them. This will break the bond on the extensions and might damage your natural lashes.
● Do not use oil-based products (oil-based eye makeup, makeup remover, moisturizer, cleanser, sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Use products of non-oily, non-creamy formulas to remove eye makeup. Oil-based makeup products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions and will cause your extensions to fall out sooner than expected.
● Avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when cleaning your face and avoid running water directly on your lashes.
● Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes.
● Be very careful when removing makeup in the eye area. Gently go over the eye area, sweep up and away from the lash extensions.
● Using mascara on eyelash extensions is not recommended. If you must wear mascara, only use water-based mascara, please do not use waterproof or oil-based mascara as removing this is difficult to do without damaging your natural eyelashes.
● Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten out any loose, stray lashes. Comb them carefully and very gently only when needed.
● Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your natural eyelashes. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself; allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
● Maintain your lash extensions with regular touch-up appointments, recommended every 4 weeks.